Sign-up for PayPal
Create a PayPal Account
- Go to the PayPal Web Site using this link
- Choose the "Start Now" link at the bottom of the Web page
- Choose the "Business" > "Get Started" button
- Choose "Web Site Payments Standard" and choose "Select This"
Confirm Email Address
- Enter Business Information
- Enter Customer Service Contact Information, including email address (this is the email address you will use for your Web site store.)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to sign-up for your PayPal account.
Accept Online Payments
- Login to your Web Site Manager
- Choose the "Store" tab
- Choose the "Update Store Settings" link
- Enter your PayPal email address in the "PayPal Email Address" field
- Choose "Apply Settings".
NOTE: There is no need to create any PayPal "buttons" as they will be displayed automatically when you add items/products to your Web site store, using the Web Site Manager.
Add and Confirm your Bank Account
- Add Bank Account [Help from PayPal]
- Enter Bank name, account number, routing numbers, and name associated with bank account.
- Confirm Bank Account [Help from PayPay]
- Instantly confirm your bank account (if available), or
- Confirm your bank account by random deposits
- In a couple of days you will receive two small deposits in your bank account (less than $1.00 each).
- Login to PayPal and enter these two sets of numbers to verify your bank account.
NOTE: This will authenticate your identity (e.g. "Verify" your account) with PayPal and remove the withdrawal limit.
Other PayPal Help